Shipping & Return
How to Calculate International Shipping Costs
Shipping costs vary widely and are calculated based on specific destination, weight and dimensions. To calculate the shipping costs for an item or items, place your items in the shopping cart and proceed to checkout where you can select your shipping address and a method of shipping which will display the shipping cost. Please note: Shipping cost does not include duties and taxes.
1. Orders are shipped on business days, Monday–Friday. Orders placed after the cut off time will be shipped the next business day. Business days are non-holiday Monday–Friday.
2. Transit time does not include the day an order is placed, holidays, Saturdays or Sundays.
3. The receiver/customer is responsible for customs duties and taxes on all international orders.
4. Delivery time shown is from our facility to your local customs office. Time is approximate and may vary depending on customs clearance.
Additional Shipping Costs
International shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes levied once the shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance are the responsibility of the recipient; we do not control these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Please contact your local customs office for further information.
How to Track International Orders
Depending on the method of shipping selected, your package may or may not have tracking information. If your package can be tracked, the tracking number will be included in your notification email and will also be shown online in ‘My Account‘.
NOTE: If using the International Small Pack shipping option, please be aware. Tracking information will not be available until 2 to 3 weeks after your order has been processed. We apologize for the inconvenience. (Currently not available in the Pandemic Covid 19 situation)
Do we ship to APO/FPO destinations?
Yes, PlasaBali ships to APO/FPO addresses via the Postal Mail package (Currently not available in the Pandemic Covid 19 situation)
What's your Return Policy?
(1) Defective Products
We will accept returns on website purchases within 7 days after delivery arrival. All defective products can be returned for refund or replacement, we also will be responsible for the return shipping cost and shipping cost (from Indonesia to customer’s country). The customer is liable to confirm with Plasabali Service Team for an advisable shipping method.
(2) Non-Defective Products
Products that are not defective can be returned for replacement, even if just for the product is unsatisfactory for the application, but must apply within 7 days from the arrival date of shipment. We’ll responsible for the shipping cost (from Indonesia to customer’s country), BUT the customer should be responsible for return shipping costs and taxes caused. Prior to returning the product, contact Plasabali Customer Service Department for a Return Authorization. All products returned to Plasabali must be securely packaged in the proper shipping materials and reach Plasabali without damage and please note that the parcel is for “return products”.
International Returns Guidelines:
- Returns from international addresses are not eligible for our Free Returns service.
- We cannot refund international shipping charges, duties or taxes.
- We do not accept returns postmarked more than 180 days after the invoice date.
- We reserve the right to refuse merchandise that is returned after the 7-day warranty period or to charge additional restocking fees based on the original invoice date.
- Please always contact us prior to returning an item from an international address.